This is currently, hands down, my absolute favourite porridge combo!
Quick, tasty and every single mouthful is truly divine. It’s a wholesome breakfast treat, free from guilt and full of goodness.
• ½ cup of porridge oats
• 1 Small Ripe Banana chopped
• ½ cup and ¼ cup of Whole milk OR nut milk
• 5 Walnuts Chopped
• ¼ Tsp Cinnamon
• 2 Tsp of Prune Juice (from Sainsburys) OR 1 Tsp of honey as an alternative
• 1 Tsp of Sunflower seeds
1. Place the oats, chopped banana and milk in a bowl. Pat banana down and spread across bowl. The milk should just about cover the top of the oats and banana.
2. Place in the microwave for 2 minutes. After the two minutes is up, give it a stir and leave in the microwave for another minute.
3. Give the porridge a stir again and add a bit more milk to get the consistency you like. Keep stirring until satisfied.
4. Sprinkle the cinnamon across the top, drizzle the Prune Juice and add the walnuts and seeds for added crunch and protein. YUMYUMYUM!!!