This has got to be a favourite ‘go to ‘ salad of mine. I nearly always make this salad if I’m working from home and need to rustle up lunch quickly.
The freshness of the of the ingredients never disappoints and the simplicity of flavours are to die for… not to mention the numerous health benefits.
Great on Sourdough Toast or a microwaved Jacket potato.
• 1 packet of Cherry Vine Tomatoes sliced
• 1 Tsp of Extra virgin Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
• 2 Cloves of Crushed Garlic
• 1 Packet of Basil Leaves (Teared by hand, not chopped)
• Season with a pinch of salt and a little bit of Pepper
Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir together gently. Put any leftovers in a container, in the fridge, ready for the next day.