1. Put all ingredients into the processor except the almond milk.
2. Keep blitzing until the ingredients are mixed together.
3. Add some almond milk (a tbsp at a time) until the mixture starts to stick together. You may need to add more or less depending on how dry or sticky the mixture is. It needs to be firm enough to hold together but not too wet.
4. Divide mixture evenly into balls (slightly smaller than a ping pong ball but can be any size you like).
5. Place the balls in a airtight container lined with baking paper. Leave in freezer (they'll last you a couple of weeks).
6. They'll obviously be frozen when you take them out, so leave them for a bit to soften ready to eat. A fantastic 4 pm snack. I'm not sure I'll be able to leave these delicious delight's alone!